All swimmers in the Pirates squads must pay coaching fees and membership fees.
The club fee covers lane hire for training sessions at Karori Pool, and team equipment and resources, and each swimmer’s contribution to our affiliation fees with Swimming New Zealand and Swimming Wellington.
Our volunteer committee are responsible for the administration of our annual renewal and membership set up processes. Please help us by paying your fees promptly.
Coaching fees are separate to membership fees. Steve Francis will contact you about coaching fees.
A few things to note:
- Membership fees are due on joining, and every 1 July
- The fee is the same for all squads
- The fee applies to all competitive squad swimmers (not the Seadogs or Muskets)
- The fee is paid through the SNZ portal MyPage subscription tab, or a link sent by the membership coordinator.
- Any questions about the fees, or payment? Email [email protected]
MEMBERSHIP FEES for 2018/19:
Pirates fees reduce depending on the time you first join the team.
|Total||Pirates Membership||SNZ / SW Fees|
|FULL YEAR for existing members at 1 July|
|New members joining 1 July – 30 September|
|New members joining 1 October – 31 December|
|New members joining 1 January – 31 March|
|New members joining 1 April – 30 June|
Pool entry is not included in membership or coaching fees. If your swimmer is going to more than three sessions a week, a pool membership may be the most economic option – refer to the Wellington City Council website for more information on swim memberships. You’ll need proof of club membership. You can use a screen shot of your swimmer’s MyPage on the SNZ database, or contact [email protected] with any questions.